FHI 360 is implementing a project in the area of Education, called Youth Power Action / Mozambique. The project is financed by USAID / PEPFAR for a period of one year and counts on the strategic partners of the Government namely: Ministry of Youth and Sports, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Labor, Ministry of Gender Child Social Action and the respective provincial directorates.
The project will support young and adolescent orphans and vulnerable 15 to 17 year olds in the city of Maputo with the aim of preparing them for the world of work. The project invests young people in developing socio-economic skills and technical skills, empowering them to build a better future, taking new personal and professional choices, and improving individual, family and community situations.
In this context, we invite local non-governmental organizations (community-based organizations or civil society organizations) operating in the city of Maputo interested in establishing partnerships for the implementation of project activities to present their proposals of interest.
Tenders must be delivered to the offices of FHI360, located at Rua Beijo da Mulata, 59200, Sommerchield II or sent to the e-mail address: Youthpower.email@example.com by 11.30 am on 9 December 2016.
For applications, organizations must meet the following proven eligibility criteria. All information is subject to confirmation:
• Be legally registered and recognized under Mozambican law and with offices in Mozambican territory preferably in Maputo.
• There should be no legal action in progress from the implementation of projects with other donors.
• Demonstrate skills and have more than two (2) years of experience in implementing youth / adolescent support programs or community programs.
• Have an organized and functional administrative and financial structure with accountability skills in accordance with accounting standards and requirements.
• To have technical, monitoring and evaluation capacity for data collection, processing and analysis.
The Terms of Reference and additional information can be obtained from the offices of FHI360, located at Rua Beijo da Mulata, 5900, Sommerchield II